How can counselling & social work help me?
- To support you to explore and understand your experiences
- To assist you to develop new skills, resources and coping strategies
- To provide non-judgemental support
- To help you set personal and professional goals
Can anyone make an appointment?
- Yes, anyone is welcome to make an appointment and/or referral
What if I can’t make it to my appointment?
- Please let us know as soon as possible if you are unable to make your appointment as we have a waiting list.
What type of counselling is available?
- Tamariki and adolescents
- ACC Sensitive Claims (sexual abuse counselling)
- Clinical supervision
What will the counselling environment be like?
- We are located in a quiet residential area
- We are close to public transport and free off road parking is available
- Tea, coffee, milo, and filtered water is available at no cost to you
- We have a comfortable waiting room and a children’s activity corner
- It is our intention for you to feel safe, supported, and welcome
How much will counselling cost?
- Each case is assessed to ensure counselling is affordable for everyone
- ACC Sensitive Claims (sexual abuse) is free
As a Charitable Trust, CSC is funded by both Government funding and private sponsors which is greatly appreciated. We welcome sponsorships and donations.